Friday, July 24, 2015

Alliance Theatre presents Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

So I have to start this post with an honest confession: I may be the only adult who has never seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! (I have also never seen the movie Frozen)!

My daughter was chosen to be a Summer Star for The Alliance Theatre Summer Theatrical Production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. 


Since late June, Caitlyn has been practicing with the full cast 4 times a week, averaging 3.5 hours for each practice! The dedication and enthusiasm behind this production is amazing! Everyone is a volunteer dedicating their heart and soul into this production. I have watched the behind the scenes work take place and volunteered my time when I could, helping with props or PR/media.



All their hard work will be rewarded tonight as it is the opening night of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at Chantilly High School! I'm excited to see the magic unfold on the stage and hear my daughter sing all the songs she's been singing around the house! 

You can see  Chitty Chitty Bang Bang this weekend and next weekend! The flyer below has the information for dates/times and ticket information! Or use this link to purchase tickets! I promise it will be an amazing show! See you at the theatre! 




No comments: