Saturday, November 11, 2017

How are you?

Well,

Hello, there.

It's been awhile.

I just checked in, since 4/10/17. And you guys are still stopping by.

I have to say...that Boston Marathon charity team, well, I'm still processing. I should probably be in therapy. I SO want to post "Confessions of a Boston Marathon Charity Runner."

And, of as, right now, I'll leave it at that, because I simply do not have the energy or time but maybe, one day. Right now, I would advise you to stay away. If you need me to elaborate, I'd be happy to respond to a personal message.

And here we are, at 3 in the morning. WoW! It's a partay on my blog!

I'm all over the place. I've had the yearning to write but I always seem to be falling asleep in my contacts.

I just need to write. It's in my soul. I need to let it go. Like when I listen to live music and I become a dancing queen.

Pain. Doctors. Tears. Healing.

For the first time since December 2009, I DO NOT HAVE A RACE ON MY CALENDAR! I sorta feel like I'm floating in outer space.

confession: I'm #11 on the Umstead 100 Miler waiting list. Would I go if they said
"You're up"??? Hell ya. And my goal would be to make it past the 50 mile line. I haven't ran more than 5 miles since September but that's how I rock n roll.

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

Hey, did you see Shalane Flanagan WINNING the NYC marathon?? YES, this is amazing. But what is even more amazing is that she is a foster Mom. You win my heart. I was once, a long time ago, in foster care. It was the highlight of Boston, to meet Shalane and tell her THANK YOU.

DREAM BIG. CHASE YOUR DREAMS.

More and more, I whisper this to myself as I chase a career that is full of rejection and self doubt. Be true to yourself, I keep saying over and over again, as I submit one more self audition tape.

The truth is I've been very lucky these past two years and have worked really, really hard to be where I am in my acting career and there is a stepping stone that is next that I'm not so sure of...

I'm either ALL IN or all out.

My world is spinning in all sorts of directions. But for the first time in a long time I realized I don't have anything I am truly looking forward to or excited to cross off my bucket list.

As I stay quiet and reflect, more and more, my inner voice yells "run for office."

And these are just a few thoughts.........

HOW ARE YOU????







No comments: