1. Wake up early on Wednesday, October 8th to witness the Total Eclipse of the Blood Moon.
2. Explore our favorite pumpkin patch, Cox Farms, with the kids.
Cox Farms 2013
3. Go on long runs and admire the changing color of the leaves.
4. Buy fresh apple cider instead of the processed stuff and support the local farmers markets.
5. Read "Rare Bird" - a memoir of love and loss, written by my brave friend & fellow Mommy blogger, Anna Whiston-Donaldson. (I can check this one off the list! I finished this inspirational book today)!
6. Chaperone the kids Fall field trips, always a fave activity of mine.
7. Run the Army Ten Miler, the Marine Corps Marathon, the Parks 10K, and the JFK 50 Miler!
8. Fundraise for the National Capital Lyme Disease Association
THANK YOU for your support!
9. Our family will volunteer to serve the community - i.e. serve food at a homeless shelter, volunteer at an animal shelter.
11. Donate to the Giving Tree at church.
12. Make time to visit friends and family during the holidays.
13. Reach out to those who are lonely or missing a loved one.
14. Take the kids and the dog on more spontaneous adventures, like the Lab Rescue reunion we went to last weekend! Our Lucky pup was reunited with 7 of his furry siblings and his Mama!
15. Study for my NASM CPT (certified personal trainer) exam!
16. Hug my kids in the morning, at night and sneak in a hug when they aren't looking.
17. Write more. At least twice a week.
18. Cherish the big and the small moments.
19. Go on a date night with the hubby at least once a month. We celebrated our 17th wedding Anniversary at our alma mater, VA Tech, on September 13, 2014!
20. Love more. Give more. Do more.