What: Piero's Corner Giveback to 261 Fearless Boston Charity Team
When: MONDAY, MARCH 20th
Where: PIERO'S CORNER, located:
Franklin Farm Village Shopping Center, 13340 Franklin Farm Rd, Herndon, VA 20171.
This is a Public Event! Reservations are strongly encouraged! 703-707-6400.
On 3/20, from 5-8PM, a portion of every DINE IN and TO GO sales will be donated to 261 Fearless Boston Marathon charity team! 💙💛 Please remember to mention "261 Fearless" to your server!
Why should you dine at Piero's Corner on MONDAY, 3/20?
- It's HALF PRICE NIGHT for TEACHERS & MILITARY! (Dine In only)
- Piero's serves fresh, delicious Italian food and has a great selection of wine! Don't forget dessert: gelato, tiramisu and cannoli!
- There will also be raffle prizes from local vendors: Piero's Corner, Little Lords & Ladies consignment shop, Baskin Robbins, Giant, and PR & Partners!
- Piero's Corner is a family/ kid friendly restaurant! A kids menu is available!
- My friend Lisa (a fellow Lyme Warrior) from Stella & Dot will be there too with a gorgeous collection of accessories! 20% of your purchase will be donated, so you can updated your spring look for a great cause! Can't make it in person? You can shop online here towards the fundraiser.
PLEASE SHARE this blog post! PLEASE INVITE your family and friends! THANK YOU for your support! I can't wait to see you on Monday night! 😊
*If you are unable to attend this fundraising event but would like to read my story on how I run Fearlessly with chronic Lyme disease and/or to make a donation and support me on my Fearless journey to the Boston Marathon 2017, check out my 261 Fearless Boston Charity Team link.
EVERY DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE AND SO APPRECIATED!!! 😘 MY FUNDRAISING DEADLINE IS APRIL 15TH, 2017! THANK YOU!
You can also send a check:
Make a check payable to "261 Fearless, Inc."
On the memo line of the check, please indicate that the donation is for "TEAM BOSTON & Amy Fitzgerald"
Please mail check to:
261 Fearless, Inc. c/o Lipset
18 Longwood Road Port
Washington, NY 11050-1260
Attn: TEAM 261 Fearless Boston