Thursday, June 13, 2013

Karma

My THANK YOU post is half written but this post keeps bubbling to the surface and I need to let it go.  A very significant life event took place recently and maybe one day I can share how impactful this life event is to me and my family, but at this moment, I will focus on KARMA.

                                  Do you believe in Karma? 



As I ran today, in the wind, and hail, my courage and determination appeared.  I was strong and kept running through the torrential downpour.  Even when I had the fleeting thought of running into the nearby school, to seek shelter.  But then, a funny thing happened.

THE WIND SUBSIDED, THE HAIL STOPPED, THE RAIN BECAME A REFRESHING REMINDER THAT I AM ALIVE, I AM FREE, I AM HEALTHY,
I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, I HAVE LOYAL FRIENDS.
 
I AM SURROUNDED BY GOODNESS AND LOVE AND IN TIMES OF UNCERTAINTY,
I KNOW THESE ARE THE BLESSINGS THAT GIVE ME STRENGTH
TO EMBRACE A CHALLENGE WITH CHARACTER AND GRACE.


No matter what uncertainty life gives you, it is your destiny, to see it as a new, beautiful beginning. 

Karma will take care of everything else.

This blog is part of a 15-day blog challenge! Here are the blogs participating in the challenge:
1.Role Mother2.Mrscpkc - Personal Memoir and Lifestyle Blog
3.Twingles Mom4.Tiny Steps Mommy
5.Ukalithian Mama6.Viva La Mommy
7.My So-Called Supermom Life8.Julie Unplugged: Mommy, Writer & OP
9.InsomniMama

No comments: