Sunday, June 16, 2013

Watch VEEP on HBO at 10pm EST TONIGHT!

I had the awesome opportunity to be an extra for the HBO show VEEP!  Look for me tonight during the race scene!  I'm wearing pink top/black pants/hair in ponytail!
It was an amazing, long day of filming!  The cast mingled amongst the extra's!  Pictured above is Tony Hale, one of the stars of VEEP and me, after wrapping up filming for over 12 hours!  
If you live in the DC/NoVA/MD area, HBO is FREE this weekend!  Thank you for watching VEEP!  :)


The above picture was taken in New York City!  I was so excited to see the billboard sign for VEEP!  😄

This blog is part of a 15-day blog challenge! Here are the blogs participating in the challenge:
1.Role Mother2.Mrscpkc - Personal Memoir and Lifestyle Blog
3.Twingles Mom4.Tiny Steps Mommy
5.Ukalithian Mama6.Viva La Mommy
7.My So-Called Supermom Life8.Julie Unplugged: Mommy, Writer & OP
9.InsomniMama

No comments: